Wednesday, September 16, 2009

He's down with D-Qwon's sweet dance grooves.

I love this kid. I don't know who he is, but I love him. Let's not talk about how appropriate (or inappropriate) some of his "moves" are, but I'm definitely planning to use some of them the next time I hit the dance floor. Specifically the one that Johnny Castle also uses in Dirty Dancing and Jillian used on The Biggest Loser last night.

And now for a fun bonus question: Who is D-Qwon? If you know and are the first one to give me the correct answer in the comments, then I'll send you a flippin' sweet $10 iTunes card. Seriously. [I knew the day would come when I would start bribing people with prizes to leave comments on my blog. I just didn't know it would be today.]

8 comments:

Katie said...

These two would fit right in at Karaoke night at our house. He needs a new backup dancer, though. She obviously needs another juice box to loosen herself up on the dance floor.

Jenny said...

It's the dance teacher on the video that Napoleon Dynamite uses. He then uses those moves to bring the house down after Pedro's student president speech.

Josh and Donna said...

i would also like to add this tidbit. the urban dictionary gives this definition: having exceptional dance movement,rhythem, and skill. this obviously still applies to napoleon and said video.

Jenny said...

Donna, what's that a definition of?

allison said...

Jenny, I have to know if you just knew this information off the top of your head or if you looked it up? Once I read your response I knew it was right, it totally triggered the memory, but I've got to know if you simply remembered who D-Qwon was.

Jenny said...

Allison, I actually knew that off the top of my head. Really and truly. I don't know if I should be embarrassed or proud of this knowledge.

allison said...

Jenny, I think it's amazing that knew were able to retrieve this information. I don't have this ability. I did recognize your answer as correct so maybe if it had been a multiple choice question I would have had a chance. :-)

Alison said...

google:
Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder