Thursday, February 12, 2009

Will the real Joaquin please stand up?

Just one example of why I love David Letterman. I couldn't get the direct video link to embed correctly, so you'll have to click the hyperlink to see the freshest face on the hip-hop scene.

And just because I'm such a Dave fan, here's an added bonus...

Top Ten Messages Left on Alex Rodriguez's Answering Machine
10. "Hey, it's Mark McGwire. Want to get together this week and not talk about the past?"
9. "Joe Torre here -- thanks for helping book sales"
8. "Could you find a steroid that keeps you from choking in the playoffs?"
7. "Are you worried this will taint all the championships you didn't win?"
6. "It's Bernie Madoff. Nice try but I'm still the most hated man in New York"
5. "Michael Phelps here. Got any snacks?"
4. "This is Sammy Sosa. Just pretend you don't speak English"
3. "Michael Phelps again. Did I call you or did you call me?"
2. "Hey, it's Rod Blagojevich -- I'll say you're innocent, if you say I am"
1. "It's Madonna. You got a phone number for
Jeter?"

2 comments:

Jace said...

Your posts are always good for a laugh! what is up with our buddy, Joaquin? Hilarious.

Em O-W said...

so I finally got to watch the clip...that was a joke, right?!?!? I feel like we need an unofficial poll or something, because I have to believe that was rigged/set up/some kind of joke...