Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tee Time with Tiger...It's what I do.

This picture was taken in February, 2007 when he was the King of the Green [or something like that]. Coincidence? I think not. Instead, I like to think it was my words of encouragement and advice about wearing flip flops while out on the course that inspired him to have such a good year that year. Had he heeded my advice about the flip flops he probably wouldn't have gotten that knee injury last year. Or not. But I'm not really here to write a post about golf because it would come to a crashing halt when I say something to the effect of "if only Tiger had maintained that early lead from the first round throughout the remainder of the tournament he would've won instead of ending up 2 strokes behind the leader and finishing 4th overall" and it would become blatantly obvious that I don't really know what I'm talking about. Instead I'll just think about where this picture was taken. Which makes me think about the trip I'm taking to that very city at the end of this week! I can't hardly wait to get back to the bright lights and big city of...Augusta, GA. No, not really, Augusta!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Call me when you get back.
Thanks for your phone call yesterday. The girls slept FOREVER! (Hannah slept straight through her alarm!) It was wonderful talking with you...
Love ya~