Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blah Blah Blog

Hello friends. I apologize for the lack of information being posted to this little blog o' mine. Life has been quite busy with work and finishing up with school for the semester. I know, I know...no excuse. Really, I have none whatsoever especially when I read blogs written by brand new mothers. Seriously, stay-at-home moms, take a nap or something. You all deserve it. The truth is, I would much rather learn about how everyone else is doing than go on and on about myself which is why I am not the greatest blogger in the blogosphere. That's not to say that my own life doesn't have newsworthy events...things are quite great and exciting right now! For your reading pleasure I've posted a few random ramblings. But enough about me...I'm off to read about all of you...

3 comments:

Joni said...

Hey! I hadn't checked your blog in forever...lots of updates, thanks! Glad to know you have a life - and it is not blogging. ha ha. I may take you up on that 'take a nap' thing. sounds good to me!!!!!! love you! Joni :)

Suzanna said...

Well, I for one have checked your blog EVERY SINGLE DAY and am glad to see some action!

Not that I'm not super busy and tired, but blogging is MUCH easier for me now than it would have been while I was working. If I was writing papers and on a computer all day long, I don't think I'd be able to get blogging on my priority list. But when laundry and baby tasks are what I do all day, I LOVE my blog reading/writing time.

Josh and Donna said...

you are the MOST interesting gal i know!