Sunday, August 31, 2008

(A Few of) My Favorite Things

Note: This posting is not in the spirit of Oprah because well I have my own opinions about her that I will save for another day. It's more in the spirit of Julie Andrews playing the role of an Austrian governess and at this point, songs from The Sound of Music should begin running through your head. You're welcome.

So in no particular order:
1. Rain on a tin roof...oh how I miss my little cabin in the woods some days
2. "Homemade" peanut butter from Whole Foods Market
3. Cold sheets at night...the thought of them each night is all the motivation I need to make my bed each morning
4. Ice cream...particularly Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
5. My puppy's ears
6. The Office...as in the one starring Steve Carell; not the one I go to 5 days a week
7. Music
8. The Summer Olympics...2012 is so far away
9. Good conversation
10. Naps...I'm a better person because I take them
11. Chocolate milk
12. Shoes
13. Grace...should probably be at the top of my list, but since there's no particular order here, it's ok that it's not
14. Good books
15. Laughing

No comments: