Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mindless Post Regarding Mindless Television

So you know how Dancing With the Stars is notorious for having dried up TV stars on the show? In my personal opinion, a true indicator that a star has in fact bottomed out is when they are given the "opportunity" to dance on this show. Don't get me wrong...I love some dancing and what girl born in the very late 70's/very early 80's didn't have a crush on A.C. Slater or Joey McIntyre? But I can totally live without the Cloris Leachman and Jerry Springer types so I usually avoid this show like the plague. (Except for the Emmitt Smith season when I never missed an episode.) However there is one couple that would totally convince me to tune in again...

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I think I would tune in to see that one too. Great Photoshopping...whoever did it!