Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NKOTB + NBOTB = A Great Day

Did you all hear that NKOTB is in town tonight? The fact that they are on tour is kind of a big deal for grown women between the ages of 26 and 33 all across the land. Let's all take a moment to reflect on our favorite New Kid and the song that made our pre-teen hearts skip a beat each time we heard it. My favorite was Donnie Wahlberg. I had the Donnie t-shirt, the Donnie poster in my room opposite my Kirk Cameron poster, the Donnie button...He was my homeboy. I swear that I must've watched the Hangin' Tough LIVE video more times than my parents probably should've ever allowed, but I absolutely loved it. And thanks to the awesomeness of YouTube, I am including my favorite song for your viewing pleasure.

Unfortunately I will not be making it down to the Gwinnett Arena tonight for the show since I have class. Not to mention the fact that I prefer to save my concert money for good quality entertainment...like Justin Timberlake.

In other news, there is also a NBOTB...New Blog on the Blogosphere. I'm excited about this blog because it provides me with yet another outlet for good recreational reading and also because I was asked to write a forward for it. It's like I'm almost famous. Minus the paparazzi following me and cruel comments in the tabloids. So click here to check it out and welcome my friend, C to the blogosphere.

2 comments:

Suzanna said...

Oh, Heather...I love that you linked a youtube video to hanging tough. I actually wore a button with Joey's face on it. And I can remember making plans in my head of how I would prepare if I could ever win backstage passes on Power 99. The plan included a fresh perm. I was so cool.

The Hudgins said...

heather,
i occasionally read your blog, most times i scan as i have 2 wild ones screaming in the backround...anyway, NKOTB caught my eye. my favorite was joey-joe...and i had a sweatshirt with his face splashed across it. i wore my hair in a side ponytail with a neon scrunchie and i went to their concert once in south ga. i was going to go the following year but it got cancelled and all the girls in my middle school were devastated.
i cannot believe they're BACK!!!!