Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Multi-Tasking: Watching TV while Running on the Treadmill

I've really had nothing of any substance to talk about for a few days so why break the pattern now, right? Maybe inspiration will strike soon though. In the meantime I'm sharing these commercials that I saw last night when I was running in the gym. Of course the entire world has probably seen them countless times (or maybe not since DVR is all the rage these days and folks can zoom right past these future child stars whose parents are just trying to make a buck), but since I'm a girl with other things to do with her time than sit on the sofa watching the tube and snacking on bon-bon's all day, it was a first for me. They are currently my 2 favorite commercials. Yes, I am fully aware of the fact that I need to get out more. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Suzanna said...

Being a bon bon eater (just kidding), I had seen these and they totally crack me up--especially the first one.

HP said...

Ok, so in all honesty when I saw these kind of geeky litle boys and heard the whole "being with people who understand you" line I thought of you, me and Kat. Except we're not geeky in the least.