Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blame It on the Skinny Jeans

Remember a few days ago when I cleaned out my closet because I feared that the shelf was going to fall at any moment? Tonight I was hanging up some clothes when I was blind-sided by some flying debris (a.k.a. shoes)...The shoes konked me on the noggin because I had two rows of them on top of the closet shelf that crashed to the ground. Unfortunately Kid Rock (my new neighbor who looks exactly like him so that's what I call the dude) is back from his most recent tour so I hope that he wasn't trying to get some shut eye because I'm sure the sound of shoes, denim, cotton, polyester, metal, and plastic falling from above would wake even Rip Van Winkle. At least someone thought it was funny...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HP - your hilariousness never fails to amaze me! At least you still have all your teeth! Hope you're doing great!
M

Maggie said...

I hate to hear about your closet, but I LOVE how Cash got a kick out of it!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Cash!!! And I'm sorry about your rough day today... your description on the phone didn't even prepare me for the scary reality of the picture... so sorry, friend. You should set up hidden cameras in your office next time you go on vaca ;0).