Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tina Fey for VP?

Ok, so as far as I'm concerned, Sarah Palin is the new Sydney Bristow. Actually she's better because she's a real person. By the way, if you lived under a rock between the years 2001-2006 and do not know who Sydney Bristow is, then trust me when I say that she's kind of a big deal. People know her. So while I'm most definitely a fan, my fingers are also crossed that Tina Fey will make an appearance on the season premiere of SNL. Look at these two:

Come on Tina, take a break from 30 Rock and from filming American Express commercials to humor me.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Holy Schnikees ...how did you put this together? That's crazy how much they look alike!

Joni said...

That is wild!

Yeah, I miss sydney...and vaughan...the whole gang.

Jenny said...

Thank you so much! I knew she looked like someone, but I just couldn't figure out who it was. My word! It's uncanny!

Suzanna said...

Oh my gosh. I have always said you belonged on Saturday Night Live, and now you've totally convinced me. I'm sending them your resume.