Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Sweet Set of Wheels

Remember this? How could we forget, right? And does anyone else remember these from the way early 1980's, or is it just me? Probably just me. I remember them because there was a land surveying company near the house I lived in as a little girl and the land surveyors drove them.This afternoon when I opened the blinds in my apartment I was happy to discover that Mercedes has a similar model...
I think that the man who owns this one and the other one has a lady friend in my apartment complex that he comes to visit. Now, last weekend he was driving a new Mercedes worth more than I am, but in my opinion it has much less personality than the one he's in today. And it's always personality that prevails in the long run.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I am totally addicted to this new hobby of yours!

Alison said...

Spotting, the illusive El Camino, that is...